January 2020 - The British Car Club of Delaware, inc., Board of directors waived 2021 dues for all 2020 members in good standing.
January is the British Car Club of Delaware's membership renewal month. Your continued membership is very important. to ensure your dues are current please check with our membership chairman Calvin Jackson. You don’t want to miss any BCCD activities with your fellow British car enthusiasts. You can access the membership application here: 2020 BCCD-Membership_Form
The British Are Coming...Again!
Please Note: The Delaware's State Division of Public Health approved the application for this event.
Twenty-five years is an amazing milestone for the Lewes British Motorcar Show, sponsored by the Lewes Chamber of Commerce in conjunction with the British Car Club of Delaware, Inc. The show will take place on the grounds of the Lewes Ferry Terminal for the Cape May-Lewes Ferry, overlooking the Delaware Bay.
While there will be much to see at the show, visitors are encouraged to take advantage of historic downtown Lewes, home to a wonderful number of shops and restaurants, as well as all that the Delaware beach area has to offer.
2020 Should have been the 25th anniversary show, which like many events had to be rescheduled. Many details relating to the show are dependent upon current state of the pandemic and social distancing requirements. Stay tuned for additional details.
Registration this year is electronic only through Eventbrite.
All those attending with a British Car or as spectators agree to honor applicable social distancing and mask requirements. On show day Food and beverages will be available for purchase on site, courtesy of Grain on the Rocks, the new chic dining spot within the Ferry Terminal. Grain has graciously agreed to offer $1.00 off drinks for show car registrants.
Class trophies, awarded based on popular vote by spectators, will be presented at the conclusion of the show.
- Field opens at 8:30 am, with entry no later than 10:30 for the show field. Since this is a high pedestrian traffic area, please be aware that for everyone's safety, vehicles may not leave the field during the official show hours, from 11:00am-4:00pm.
- Car registration is $25.00 in advance, $35.00 on site. There is a small convenience fee added by Eventbrite for online registration. Since space is limited on the show field, advanced registration is highly recommended. In the event the show is cancelled due to COVID-19, registration fees will be automatically refunded.
- Contact: Betsy Reamer
- Phone: 302-645-8073
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Web Address: https://www.leweschamber.com
- British Car Club of Delaware http://bccdelaware.org
- Registration includes admission for driver and passengers (based upon the number of seats in the vehicle). Spectator admission for the show is $5.00. Kids 12 and under are free.
- Popular vote winners will be announced at 2:15 pm.
- Winners must be present to receive their awards.
- Please remember "For Sale" signs are not permitted in or on show cars.
- Since space is limited, only vehicles model year 2000 or older are eligible to register. Everyone is encouraged to drive their British car to the show regardless.
- This is a "Rain or Shine" event; registration fees are non-refundable. However, in the event the show is cancelled due to COVID-19, registration fees will be automatically refunded. Individual requests for refunds cannot be honored.
If you are planning on riding the Ferry from Cape May to attend the show, stay tuned for the information about discounted tickets.